Our client requires a workshop controller to manage its modern workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures and workshop targets are met.
- Supervising and motivating the team of Service Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervise the daily time keeping of technicians and manage authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintain relationships with thr vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
What they are looking for:
- Prior experience as a senior technician or workshop controller is essential.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a workshop
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology and warranty systems
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office