Porsche Retail Group Ltd are seeking an experienced Warranty Administrator for their prestigious Reading Centre - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world’s most iconic brands.
As Warranty Administrator you will provide and administer a level of warranty administration along with costing and administration of retail jobs that will enable the company to achieve its objective of consistently meeting its customer expectations, ensuring that commercial and operational requirements are considered at all times
To be successful for the position of Warranty Administrator you must have previous recent experience in a similar role.
Warranty Administrator - Core Specific Responsibilities:
• Provide administration on the warranty system to the Porsche Centre, ensuring that claims are entered onto the system within the parameters of Porsche’s Worldwide Warranty System
• To provide administration on the retail daily costing for completed jobs from the workshop ensuring that all retail invoices are structured consistent and within the manufacture requirements
• Check the warranty account for outstanding payments that are coming up to two months old and rectify as appropriate
• Process the warranty report on a monthly basis and distribute to Dealer Principal, Accounts, Aftersales Manager and Group Warranty Controller
• Process and return Parts from the Dealer to PCGB when requested, obtaining feedback and action as appropriate
• Process vehicle recalls, collating necessary information for successful distribution to the service team.
• Control the submission of goodwill requests and paintwork/corrosion submissions
• Assist Service Advisors in peak periods, to aid the achievement of customer satisfaction
• Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and dealership presentation.
• Keep updated with the FSA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
• Assist the technicians in ensure they are using and compiling the correct information in order to process a successful warranty claim
• Keep up to date with the warranty manual and share this information with the service department ensure they are all aware of the new requirements
Hours & Salary
For the role of Warranty Administrator there is a salary on offer of up to £27,000 per annum basic with an additional £6,000 OTE plus a host of benefits including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, service, warranty, workshop, maintenance, repair,