Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Treforest.
Salary: Up to £21,840 Per Annum, OTE £27,254 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Multi-Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Treforest
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved Car Dealership in the Treforest area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their Automotive Service Department!
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
* To complete all car service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to be a fully qualified Car Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally, some experience working to franchise approved Car Dealer standards, however, this is non-essential. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Car Dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous but it is non-essential. A full UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary of up to £10.50 per hour (£21,840 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
* Team performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,000-£3,500 per annum.
* Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm with a half hour lunch and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 1:00pm (Saturdays paid as overtime).
If you are interested in this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Treforest and Mid Glamorgan, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!
At Perfect Placement we have over 1400 live Motor Trade Vacancies covering the whole of the UK, we have a wide range of jobs from Car Sales Executive to Sales Controller to Dealer Principal
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Joshua Friend quoting J81777, Vehicle Technician, Treforest.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.