Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Brighton.
Salary Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required For Independent Garage - Brighton
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Main Car Dealership in Brighton.
Our Client, a family-run Independent Garage in the Brighton area is looking for a Car Technician to join their busy service team.
Job Role: To join the busy Automotive Workshop team and carry out Motor Vehicle Servicing/Repairs to industry approved standards.
Your Vehicle Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work.
* Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
* Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of the vehicles.
* Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
* Carry out MOT's on a regular basis in accordance with company and brand expectations if MOT licensed.
* Completes repair and service records/other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required.
* Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
* Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
What we're looking for:
* A working experience as a Car Technician.
* A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3.
* MOT Tester preferred but not essential.
* A full and valid UK driving licence.
* Committed to providing first class customer service.
* Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Brighton and East Sussex, please get in touch with Drew today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Bodyshop Prepper to MET Fitter to Service Manager.
To apply please send your CV to Drew Hart quoting J81833 - Vehicle Technician, Brighton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.