Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Swansea.
Salary: Up to £22,880 Basic, OTE £24,596 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Swansea
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Swansea area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally, some experience working to franchise approved Car Dealer standards, however, this is non-essential. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy Franchise Car Dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous but it is non-essential. A full UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* £8.50-11 per hour (£17,680-22,880 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous target driven bonus scheme to be discussed at interview stage.
* 22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM on a rota (Saturdays are classed as overtime).
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Joshua Friend today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Joshua Friend quoting J81049, Vehicle Technician, Swansea.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.