Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required in Cheltenham.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Cheltenham
Our client, a Premium Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Cheltenham area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
- Carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
- Ensure that all our client's policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
- If any MOT Tester, carry out MOT tests on customer's vehicles as well as any associated repair work.
In order to be eligible you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally be experienced working to franchise approved car dealer standards, however, this is non-essential provided you are an MOT Tester. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you. Candidates with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous, however, this is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme creating an on-target-earnings of £28,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing car dealer group that is currently in the process of building a brand new state of the art dealership.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Service Advisor through to Dealer Principal.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J81301, Technician, Cheltenham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.