Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Cardiff.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required For Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Cardiff
Our client, the UK's leading used car supermarket group, is currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy dealership in Cardiff!
CAR TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Workshop Manager and working as part of a team of Vehicle Technicians, your responsibilities will include:
* Conduct servicing and repairs to many different marques of the vehicle, performing diagnostic testing to identify faults.
* Maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
* Understanding different warranty schemes and how these affect customers.
* Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
* Ensuring Pre Delivery Inspections are completed notifying the customer of any advisory.
* Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises.
* Essential to hold a full UK/EU driving licence with minimal points.
* Own a stocked toolbox and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes.
* Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner.
* Have prior relevant experience working as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic.
* Relevant City and Guilds qualification are highly desirable however non-essential as long as you have strong "on the job" experience.
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary up to £23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus creating an on-target-earnings of £25,000 per annum.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
* Company pension scheme.
* Staff benefits including life assurance, gym memberships, BUPA private medical insurance options and salary sacrifices.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing company.
You are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota.
This is one of many Vehicle Mechanic Jobs in Cardiff and South Glamorgan, if you would like to find out more about this Automotive Vacancy or any other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J81106, Technician, Cardiff.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.