Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor required in Northampton.
Salary: Up to £21,000 Basic, OTE £26,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Automotive Jobs / Motor Trade Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor For Automotive Dealership - Northampton
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join their franchised car dealership in the Northampton area.
The role will be to ensure that customer requirements for service and repair are met, by utilising the resources allocated to them in the most efficient and productive manner.
* Looking after the Front of House service area.
* Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
* Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Service Manager.
* Checking the vehicle onto a site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle.
* Workshop Loading, Maintaining/printing job cards.
* Managing progress of all jobs.
* Liaising with the customer during the progression of work.
* Completing a full description of the work done.
* Producing invoices for customers as required.
* Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role.
Our client has a great family-feel working environment with a great repeat customer based. This position would suit an experienced and driven Vehicle Service Advisor who is looking to elevate their career and take that next step!
* A proven track record working in a main car dealership as a Service advisor for 3+ years.
* Proactive in your approach to the job to achieve this
* Customer focused driven with a good attention to detail
* You will have a good grasp of a Main Dealer Management System (DMS)
A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon.
Main Car Dealership experience as a Service Advisor is essential to the role.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J79765, Service Advisor, Northampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.