Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Hereford.
Salary: Up to £20,800 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Administrator for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Hereford
Our client a large Franchise Approved Car Dealership located in the Hereford region is currently looking to recruit a professional Vehicle Sales Administrator for their business!
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager and working alongside a small and close-knit administration and accounts team, in this role you will be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the vehicle sales and management teams in the function of processing new and used vehicle sales to the point of vehicle delivery. This will include ordering of new vehicles, vehicle registration and tax via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, inter-brand transfer of vehicle stock, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use.
* Previous experience in vehicle sales administration is highly advantageous but non-essential however strong and stable experience in an administration role is essential at this stage.
* Good administration knowledge to include proficient IT skills (experience with the Autoview Dealer Management System would be very beneficial).
* Should possess strong self-organisational skills.
* Have a calm and even temperament with a "can do" attitude.
* Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness.
For your hard work our client is offering
* Starting basic salary between £9.50-10 per hour pending experience and current earnings (£19,760-20,800 per annum).
* Bonus scheme to be discussed further at interview stage.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Long-term career development prospects with a long-established local business.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with an hour lunch, however there is some flexibility with how these hours can be set.
This is one of many Automotive Admin Jobs in Hereford and Herefordshire, if you are interested in this Vehicle Sales Admin Vacancy or want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Friend now!
At Perfect Placement, we have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.
To apply please send your CV to Joshua Friend quoting J80760 - Sales Administrator, Hereford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.