Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Vehicle Rental Manager Required in Farnham.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Rental Manager Required for Vehicle Rental Company - Farnham / Weybridge Area
Automotive Vehicle Rental Manager Required for a Busy Self Drive Company.
Our Client a well respected and growing Car and Van rental service provider in the Surrey area is currently looking to hire an experienced Rental Agent for their busy rental office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very busy work environment where no two days will be the same. The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate, develop and procure vehicle rental bookings from key business users and members of the public in addition to the proactive management of the 200 + vehicle fleet.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Provide an insightful, quality and pro-active response to customer booking enquiries and booking requests - via email, telephone and face to face contact.
- Provide quotations for advanced bookings and follow up to secure orders
- To plan and manage vehicle availability in conjunction with Directors and service centre to ensure all booking requests are met fully, on time.
- Accurately manage rentals database, planning and forecasting ahead
- To meet and greet customers, complete and check all required legal documentation, process payments and insurance certificates
- Demonstrate vehicle operation to hirer
- Occasionally deliver / collect vehicles from customer locations
- To check returned vehicles for damaged and collect insurance excesses in the event of damage.
- To alert service centre staff of damage / mechanical failures.
- To liaise with insurance companies in the event of fault / non fault accidents
- To be the first point of contact for all customer contact and relating system and paper administration
- To actively plan for and implement a regular programme of vehicle servicing, MOT and tax requirements to ensure a fully functioning, legal and safe commercial fleet
- Regular liaison with workshop team with regard to customer demand and prioritise for repairs / cleaning and maintenance accordingly
- Track and analyse costs and provide management reports to ensure the fleet runs effectively at all times
- Recover costs of parking fines and produce information requested by the police and 3rd party insurers in the case of speeding fines, unreported RTA's or similar
- Accurately process all required administration and documentation
The ideal candidate for this position will ideally have a background within the automotive industry ideally within a rental business. You will need to have proven customer service experience, ideally within a proactive, consultative role. As well as being IT literate and having first class administration skills.
You will ideally live within the Surrey area or be able to travel to the Surrey area and have a working experience as a Rental Manager or similar experience.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If you have the skills, attitude and want a great opportunity to improve your prospects get in touch with me TODAY!!
This vacancy is based in Surrey and our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Technician Jobs in Guildford, Farnham, Byfleet, Surrey & Sussex please contact Martin Bane.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting J81351, Rental Manager, Farnham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.