Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Sales Advisor Required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Sales Executive for Automotive Motor Factors Company - Gloucester
Our client a large nationwide Automotive Motor Factors company are currently looking to hire a Vehicle Parts Sales Executive to join their centre in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements.
* Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set.
* Identify and maximise all upsell opportunities thereby growing overall sales figures.
* Maintain own knowledge levels on new or updated parts through the completion of appropriate training courses and reading information from bulletins, catalogues, parts updates, special offers, recalls etc.
* Achieving personal target KPI's and revenue objectives with target customer sets.
* Record and feedback lost sales opportunities to the Sales Manager.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Ideally you will have previous experience in an automotive parts or distribution operation involving regular telephone contact with retail or trade customers or experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment. You will need to be ambitious and have a determination to seek out new sales opportunities within our customer database and exceed parts sales objectives on a daily basis. You will build strong relationships with clients by making relevant and regular contact with them, providing a high level of service and review of their accounts.
For your hard work our client is offering
* Starting basic salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading nationwide business.
The hours worked are 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota.
If this Parts Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Parts Departmet Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck, quoting J81062- Parts Sales Advisor, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.