Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Parts Advisor Required in Bishop's Stortford.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required Approved Bodyshop - Bishop's Stortford
Our Client Manufacturer Approved Repairer are currently recruiting an experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their team in Bishop's Stortford.
Your main responsibilities will be,
- Working closely with the Bodyshop estimators and Bodyshop productive team to ensure that parts are available and on time.
- Managing the ordering of additional parts found during the course of repair.
- Managing and processing returns and credit notes and the associated paperwork correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Ordering and management of Paint & Dry goods
- Parts ordering, receiving parts and system entry.
- Management of parts returns and credit notes.
- Paint and dry stock ordering and receiving these good.
- Efficient management of supporting paperwork. Invoices, credit notes etc
- Attention to detail, flexible in approach to the role, Good communication skills to be able to work to deadlines.
Working Hours: 8am till 6pm and just 1 in 5 Saturday Mornings.
Salary Up to £30k OTE dependent ton experience.
This role is one of many Parts Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J79356, Car Parts Advisor, Bishop's Stortford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.