Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Panel Beater Required in Newcastle Emlyn.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Panel Beater for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Newcastle Emlyn
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Newcastle Emlyn region, are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Beater to join their business!
VEHICLE PANEL BEATER VACANCY DETAILS:
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Manager and working as part of a small team, your key responsibilities will include
* Removing and repairing damaged panels on customer's vehicles.
* Inspecting new panels for fault or damage.
* Using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis.
* Accurately update and complete job cards and log books etc.
* General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop.
* Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. Failing this you will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Panel Beater. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or any experience of vehicle paint spraying/prepping would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary between £20-25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Any necessary in-house or brand accredited training provided.
You are required to work a 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday with no weekend work required at this stage.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy and want to know more about it or any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Carmarthenshire, please get in contact with Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J80056- Vehicle Panel Beater, Newcastle Emlyn.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.