Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator Required in Eastbourne.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor required for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Eastbourne
Our Automotive Accident Repair Centre Client based in the Eastbourne area is seeking a Vehicle Damage Assessor / Trainee Estimator to join their successful team.
There is a keen focus on talent development within this organisation, so as to ensure staff are able to fulfil their potential. If you are looking to develop new and existing skills whilst working alongside a strong automotive team, this may be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
* Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
* Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle.
* Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
* Informing the Automotive Bodyshop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate:
* Possesses extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
* Has a solid work history as an Automotive Bodyshop Vehicle Estimator.
* Has a full driving licence.
* Possesses an ATA qualification as an Automotive Bodyshop Vehicle Estimator (desirable not essential).
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Motor Trade experience is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this VDA / Estimator Vacancy or want to know about any other Bodyshop and Automotive Jobs in Eastbourne or the Sussex Region, please contact Drew at Perfect Placement Today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Drew Hart quoting J80436, Estimator, Eastbourne.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.