Protyre are looking for a Tyre Technician to join their busy tyre and exhaust team based in Bracknell.
The Role of Tyre Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction. These duties will include:
• Tyre repairs and replacement
• Wheel alignment
• Brake and exhaust fitting and associated tasks
• Maintenance and adherence to safe working practices
• Ensure that workshop standards are in accordance with the HSO requirements
• Basic car servicing
As a Tyre Technician you will be required to create and promote a positive customer service experience. With at least two years experience in a fast fit tyre environment you will hold an NVQ level 2 in a related subject or equivalent. Basic car servicing will be an advantage.
As a Tyre Technician you must possess:
• A methodical mindset
• A strong customer focus
• The ability to sell an array of available services
• Self motivation with problem solving abilities when working to tight deadlines
• A flexible and positive approach
• Excellent time keeping skills
• The ability to work using your own initiative and as part of a team
• A full and valid UK driving licence - essential
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, repair, tyres, fitter, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair,