Protyre have two excellent opportunities for Tyre Technicians based at a new centre in Barnstaple. Protyre are looking for a qualified fitter with experience working specifically on heavy goods vehicles.
As part of the Protyre team, Bathwick Tyres have a reputation for good service to the local community. Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. We now have a team of in excess of 1,700 employees and operate across an expanding network of centres nationwide.
As a Tyre Technician your duties will include:
• Complete work to a high standard.
• Carry out servicing and repairs when required.
• You will need to be available to respond to out of hours calls and attend roadside.
• Support your Manager by adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain good house-keeping routines
• Providing our customers with expert customer care.
Skills and Experience
To be successful for the role of Tyre Technician you will need:
• Previous experience of tyre fitting.
• Knowledge of car and truck tyres and trained in roadside breakdown would be an advantage.
• To be organised and have good customer service skills.
• A full and valid UK driving licence.
• A flexible and positive approach.
• To be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
As a Tyre Technician you will receive good rates of pay with bonus, staff discount, pension and will work an average of 45 hours per week 08.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday and 08.30 to 16.00 Saturday.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Truck, HGV, tyre, fitter, technician, mechanic, automotive, motor,