Protyre are looking for a Tyre Retail Assistant to work at their centre in Swindon and tyre fitting / motor trade experience is essential. This would be an ideal role for someone looking to take the next step in their automotive career progression.
The Role of Tyre Retail Assistant
Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Building retail quotations and advising customers of their vehicle needs
• Ensuring the telephone is answered in a timely and professional manner and giving customers accurate quotations.
For the role of Tyre Retail Assistant, you should have:
• Proven sales ability
• The ability to drive sales leads, convert leads into sales and achieve sales targets
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• A confident telephone manner
• A flexible and positive approach
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a team
• Knowledge of Cameo would be an advantage.
Ideally you will have knowledge of the tyre industry and demonstrate exceptional retail standards.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyres, retail, assistant, motor, automotive, sales, customer service, aftersales, aftermarket, parts,