Protyre have a vacancy for a Tyre Retail Assistant for an immediate start in their busy fast fit tyre centre in Fareham.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network further in 2018.
The Role of Tyre Retail Assistant
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a Tyre Retail Assistant you will:
• Act as a first point of contact for Customers.
• Provide quotations and advice when necessary.
• Completion of associated paperwork.
• Ensure that the customers are dealt with in a professional manner.
• Promote company products and services.
• Following all Health and Safety procedures.
• Reporting and documenting fault/defective equipment.
• Compliance to Company policies and procedures in respect of vehicle inspections.
Skills and experience required:
• Tyre knowledge and experience essential.
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Full and valid UK driving licence.
• Good rates of pay with productivity bonus
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service plus Bank Holidays
• Excellent working environment.
• Pension scheme
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre Retail Assistant, Motor, automotive, repair, tyres, fitter, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair, retail,