Protyre have a vacancy for an experienced Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre based in Tiers Cross, Pembrokeshire.
Protyre are the UK’s fastest growing supplier and fitter of tyres and automotive services. They are proud to be the TyreSafe retailer of the year for 2013-2017. Fitting over 1 million tyres each year through their nationwide centres. Protyre also offer other services including MOT’s, vehicle services, brakes, wheel alignment and air-con. As a part of Protyre, they provide coverage across South West Wales. Protyre have approximately 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
The Role of Tyre Centre Manager
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service, maintain the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to general servicing and repairs, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company procedures.
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
In the role of Tyre Centre Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week.
• An excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts
• Confidence of working with an established group backed by an international corporation
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres
• Trainee schemes supporting career development
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service
• Excellent working environment
Join Protyre and help them continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, body repair, fitter, centre, manager, cars, vehicles, tyres,