Protyre require a Centre Manager to oversee the operation at their wholesale and retail site in Christchurch.
One in every five tyres replaced in the UK is sold by Protyre the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer. Nationally operating out of an expanding network of centres they have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
Protyre offer the customer a full range of services including tyres, MOTs, mechanical repairs and truck tyres.
As the Centre Manager of the Protyre branch at Christchurch, you will:
• Be accountable for the operation, achievement of targets and growth of the depot
• Maintain the stock values
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Identify and increase the business opportunities
• Have hands on approach
• Ensure that your team delivers excellent customer service and the brand principles in a professional and sales focused manner.
To be successful for the role of Centre Manager you must:
• Be a dynamic manager who is able to accelerate the business growth
• Ideally have experience in the motor trade or fast fit business
• Applicants must have excellent communication skills
• Be able to deliver exceptional customer service
• Have good people management skills
• Be able to coach and mentor the team
• Have a proven background in retail and experience of sales and account management.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is advantageous
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Centre, vehicle, car, tyres, manager, supervisor, motor, automotive, retail, service,