An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Centre Manager based at Protyre’s Dumfries centre.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. They now employ in excess of 1,500 employees and operate across an expanding network with further plans for expansion in 2018.
Protyre are looking for an experienced individual to join as General Manager overseeing a busy fast fit centre. Reporting to the Area Manager your remit will be the co-ordination of the Centre providing outstanding customer care within the local community.
As a General Manager you will:
• Manage the Centre to ensure that they deliver maximum efficiency.
• Oversee the day to day running of operations.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Promote the Customer Journey.
• Manage all departments within the Branch.
• Provide accurate and up to date reporting of weekly and monthly activity as required
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Support the Area Manager with required reports and information.
• Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Have a successful career history within the motor service industry probably working as a mechanic or tyre technician.
• Be an organiser and planner
• Be a proven man manager, great team leader and motivator
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
In the Role of General Manager you will work an average of 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday on rota basis and there is on offer an attractive salary with bonus.
So if you are not looking simply for a job but are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company then Protyre would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Centre, vehicle, car, tyres, manager, supervisor, motor, automotive, retail, service, general manager, technician, mechanic, fitter, bodyshop, workshop, parts, aftersales, aftermarket,