Protyre have two vacancies for Truck Tyre Technicians at their Carlisle Centre.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network in 2018. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits. They have a reputation for the great service to the local community and their team pride themselves on the level of service they provide Customers.
The Role of Truck Tyre Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Truck Tyre Technician you will:
• Be competent in tyre fitting in particular Agricultural Vehicles.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Relevant Truck Qualification for Roadside Breakdown
• Excellent customer service.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Good salary depending on experience
• Bonus system rewarding productivity
• 24 days annual leave increasing with service plus Bank Holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount
• Pension scheme
• Career and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre Technician, Motor, automotive, repair, tyres, fitter, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair,