Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with our client, a leader in the Finance industry, who are looking for an experienced Training Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent position, and you will be required to provide full support to ensure all staff, in the UK and EAR regions have the knowledge, skills and attributes to create value for their customers, delighting them now and in the future.
We are targeting someone who understands administration and the importance of it along with data and spreadsheets within a busy professional environment. Happy to remain aware of how change and improvements can streamline processes and procedures for all.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate and administer learning and development programmes (face-to-face and virtual classrooms) for the Europe and Africa Region (EAR).
- Coordinate and administer the annual EAR HR Conference
- Maintain the Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate learning and development records to enable monitoring and evaluation of training activities
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Point of contact for L&D general queries from internal and external customers
- Maintain the regional performance management online system for two locations and point of contact and support for EAR.
- Maintain and contribute content to the L&D pages of the regional intranet
- Good organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Professional and confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully IT proficient - intermediate level of Excel as a minimum (confident performing formulas, VLOOKUP's, etc..)
- Previous training, HR and / or Learning and Development experience from an administrative perspective
- Previous experience using Visio / Publisher
- Experience gained using web conferencing technology
- Worked with an international audience - there will on occasions be the need to visit colleagues/offices in Europe.
NB: Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Keywords: Training, HR, Development, Training & Development, Web Conferencing, Adobe Connect, Skype, Zoom, Publisher, Finance, Motor, European, Communication, People Development, Epsom, Tadworth, Banstead, Croydon, Reigate, Redhill, Dorking, Sutton, Cheam, Wimbledon, Purley, Leatherhead, Ashtead.