Territory Sales Manager - Competitive Salary + Benefits - East England
We are offering an opportunity for recent graduates with 1-2 years of medical device sales experience to embark on an exciting and rewarding career with Raise Healthcare as a Territory Sales Manager. Dealing with plastic and reconstructive surgeons, the successful candidate will be determined and hard-working with a desire to be the best.
After full product and sales training, you will be responsible for supporting and advising customers on our plastic and reconstructive products. Liaising with consultant surgeons and theatre managers you will be on territory, maintaining existing and negotiating new business. You will be required to present our products to medical staff and support their use in the operating theatre.
The key responsibilities of a Territory Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new clients, promoting and advising on plastic and reconstructive products
- Maintaining existing business relationships and building new ones, including making face to face client visits as required
- Providing product demonstrations and presentations
- Providing direct product support in the operating theatre
- Providing professional and effective sales coverage
- Increasing awareness of semi resorbable hernia products
- Maintaining an efficient customer record system and update as necessary
- Providing sales support as required at exhibitions, educational events and seminars
Raise Healthcare is one of the UK's leading specialist medical device distributors. A company that is established in promoting innovative solutions to the market for the medical industry, Raise Healthcare strives to improve the quality of lives for all our product users. With continual development, we strive to provide superior products at competitive prices combined with optimum customer service.
The benefits of being a Territory Sales Manager are:
- £30,000-£32,000 basic salary with OTE of £50,000-£52,000
- 25 days of annual holiday
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone + additional company benefits
The key skills and qualities of a Territory Sales Manager:
- Being educated to degree level with a scientific focus is mandatory; a previous role in general surgery is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and at all levels of the business
- An organised, articulate and dedicated individual that has the drive and desire to succeed
- A full UK driving license
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK and live in the Cambridge area.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.