Porche Design, one of the world’s most iconic brands, have an amazing Luxury Stock Room Representative role available in Brompton Road, London.
As Stock Room Representative you will be reporting to the Junior Store Manager to contribute to the success and smooth running of the Brompton Road Store and Harrods Concession by ensuring the efficient and professional running of the Stock Room in accordance with the systems and procedures laid down by Porsche Design. You will also provide the highest standard of service to the internal customers and external customers.
Core Specific Responsibilities as Stock Room Representative
- Manage the delivery of Brompton Road and Harrods Concession stock deliveries.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained in accordance with business demands, including shop floor consumables e.g. carrier bags, boxes, magazines.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing stock, including transfers between the store and concession, is recorded and monitored to ensure complete visibility at all times.
- Ensure all information regarding stock is readily available for a range of reporting and recording needs by management.
- Identify stock discrepancies and damage and notify the management team immediately.
- Replenishment and mechanising of stock on the shop floor.
- Ensure all stock is priced correctly in the stock room and on the shop floor
- Maintaining the stock room in a tidy, efficient and organised fashion ensuring Health and Safety standards are met at all times with particular regard to manual handling.
- Build and maintain good relationships with Head Office regarding all stock requirements and deliveries from Germany.
- Support Sales Representative colleagues with all stock queries.
- Follow security procedures to ensure a high level of security is maintained at all times.
- Assist with Stocktakes; both the prepping and the counting.
- To conduct a minimum of 4 inventories per month on product lines as directed by the management team.
- Provide cover and/or assistance for the Sales Representatives during breaks, annual leave, other absences or special circumstances as required.
In the role of Stock Room Representative at Porsche Design Group, there is a salary on offer of £23,000 rising to £24,000 per annum and you will be included in the store bonus scheme.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Design Group. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Stock, store, warehouse, retail, assistant, operative,