Sponsorship Sales Executive - B2B Events
Location: City of London, EC3R 6HE
Salary: £25-30k, DOE - £60k OTE, UNCAPPED
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Be in at The Start: Sponsorship Sales Executive - B2B Events
This is a genuine opportunity to quickly become more than just another small cog in a giant machine.By being one of the first to join our early stage events business you will benefit from all the opportunities and challenges that can bring.
If you are already happy in a large well-established team working on annual events with little prospect for progression, a manager you maybe don't respect very much and with little chance to influence things, then it's time to make a change.
If you have 1+ years sponsorship sales experience and would prefer a challenging and fun role where you can make a real impact then we want to meet you.
Sponsorship Sales Executive - What are we offering?
* Fantastic new riverside offices - 3 minutes from Monument Tube
* Rapid Career Progression opportunities that come with joining an early stage new business
* Unrivalled Training and Development - work alongside the company directors and benefit from over 60 years of sales and events expertise
* Uncapped OTE - Competitive Salary and uncapped commission scheme
* Innovative cutting-edge topics to learn about and work on
* International travel to some of Europe's best cities
* An opportunity to have your ideas listened to and put into action
Does this describe you?
* Naturally self-motivated, positive, competitive and enthusiastic
* Highly ambitious and dynamic, with 1+ years' experience in B2B sales
* Well organised - with strong written and verbal communication and an accurate keeper of sales leads and activity
* Quick learner - with a genuine interest in technology, business trends and current affairs
* Loves selling!
If it does, we would like to hear from you - Successful candidates will help drive commercial success on our international conferences and networking events.
Sponsorship Sales Executive - The Role:
* The acquisition of sponsors to attend our senior level Summits and private events through researching, sourcing, cold calling and email marketing.
* Build your own portfolio of clients, leading to future account management opportunities
* Liaise with confirmed sponsors to ensure event attendance and participation
* Manage clients on-site to help deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
Experience in the following roles, an advantage: Sponsorship Sales, Sales Manager, Media Sales, Advertising sales, B2B Sales, Business development, Account Manager, Event sales, Conference Sales
If you have the skills and experience required, please click on APPLY and forward your CV and cover letter with current salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please