Invicta Motors are looking for aspirational Service Managers to join the teams at our Canterbury and Thanet Dealerships.
We are part of Cambria Automobiles plc, one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car dealer groups and we strive to deliver consistent results thanks to exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
- Competitive salary of £50,000 OTE
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Annual leave of 31 days
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- The ambition and proficiency to impress in the position from day one
- Previous team supervisor experience within a Service department
- Previous management of departmental financial accounts and budgeting processes
- An excellent mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Proven sales skills and excellent customer service skills
- Demonstration of leadership and team management skills
Cambria Automobiles PLC is an equal opportunities employer and the data will be held in line with General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For further information please review our Data Privacy Notice at www.cambriaautomobilesplc.com.