Cars2 are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Service Manager at their busy SEAT dealership in Barnsley.
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. They have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to showcase their management skills and be responsible for every aspect of the customer’s aftersales experience.
As Service Manager you will be accountable for key business areas and will play a fundamental role in ensuring service department exceeds our customers’ expectations:
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing a Service team of Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
• Keeping up to date with the latest offers and market opportunities
• Ensuring the department is efficient, productive and profitable
• Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly, competently and on time to guarantee industry leading customer satisfaction results.
As Service Manager it is essential that you:
• Have Motor Trade experience
• Lead by example and possess the ability to motivate and coach the team
• Can provide practical solutions to problems and a hands on approach
• Have a high standard of numeracy and literacy skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and other departments across the business
• Have the capability to drive all sales opportunities
This position would suit an experienced and enthusiastic Automotive Service Manager who can bring to the role:
• Ability to work with integrity, use own initiative and making good decisions
• Enthusiasm and Professionalism
• Determination to succeed
• Absolute focus on industry leading Customer Satisfaction & CS results
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Service Manager you will receive:
* Industry leading basic salary
* An OTE of £35,000+ per annum
* Company Car
* Life Assurance scheme
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Cars2. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, dealership, management, manager, service, aftersales, aftermarket, cars, vehicles,