SERVICE ENGINEER - BELFAST
Market leading company who are specialists in security systems globally are seeking a service engineer to cover Northern Ireland!
With a large headcount, and customers across the globe this specialist in security systems are seeking a service engineer to cover Northern Ireland. With clients in the industrial, healthcare, education and commercial industries, this specialist in security systems have a wide scope to provide their products. Their large product portfolio includes CCTV, access control systems. fire and intruder alarms, meaning their scope of products can be found in a variety of businesses. Their growing portfolio of clients and products alike means this company is expanding and are seeking a service engineer to join their global team and take up this fantastic opportunity!
The successful service engineer will cover Northern Ireland, being responsible for the electrical service, repair and maintenance of products, such as CCTV, access control systems, fire and intruder alarms.
* Tasked with the service, repair and maintenance of all products such as CCTV, access control systems, fire and intruder alarms, etc.
* Responsible for the installation and fitting of all products within the company portfolio.
* Ensure all company procedures are followed and possible improvements recommended for customers.
* Liaise with all clientele mainly facility managers and building managers within the industrial, healthcare, education and commercial industries.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have been exposed to a similar field-based service role with a strong electrical/electronic background.
* Electrical or Electronic qualification/trade is required.
* Knowledge of electronic security systems is desirable.
* An understanding of access control equipment would be advantageous.
* Experience in a field-based role would be desirable.
* Strong working knowledge of installation methods, standards and regulations is needed.
* Salary: £28-30k (DOE)
* Company Vehicle.
* On-call Rate.
* Overtime Rate
* Mobile, Laptop and Pension.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you