Porsche is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking a Service Administrator for their prestigious Guildford car dealership.
The Role of Service Administrator
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as Service Administrator your duties will include:
• Receiving inbound calls for the service department ensuring that each call received is dealt with to the Porsche Standards
• Offer customers flexible solutions when booking in and ensuring first class service is delivered at all times.
• Making outbound calls to generate new business and to follow up on previous visits to the centre
• Providing and administrating a level of customer service and administration in the field of service and warranty, ensuring company guidelines are considered at all times
Core Specific Responsibilities as Service Administrator
• Ensure all outstanding vehicle recalls are advised to the workshop for timely action
• Ensure the capacity of the workshop is kept to an optimum level, making reservations as appropriate
• Assist Service Advisors during peak periods
• Advise clients on receipt of specially ordered parts, making reservations for fitment as appropriate
• Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
• To establish, maintain and provide the highest level of service for the customer
• Ensure calls are received efficiently and effectively to suit demand
• Ensuring that we are offering and maximizing all our services and products such as Ex warranty and Porsche Recommended items
• Prompts and responds to different way of working in the face of changing situations
• Maintain service courtesy car fleet, ensuring bookings are accurate and procedures are properly documented, including insurance requirements
• Review, recommend and implement new systems or procedures that may be required as the nature of the business changes
• Ensure that relevant company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure that all documentation is fully completed in particular items required for Warranty and Manufacturer recalls
• Giving customers verbal estimates at point of booking
• To capture and maintain data for the effective operation of the Marketing Database
• Making vehicle health check follow up calls
• Monitoring missed opportunities encouraging customers to book the vehicle in by explaining the benefits and services Porsche can offer against their competitors
• Monitor and respond to service bookings and enquires that come via e mail
• Follow the collection and deliver process ensure all customers are aware of the collections times and address are checked
• Managing the number of MOT’s booked in
For the role of Service Administrator there is a salary on offer of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package available including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a Volkswagen Lease Scheme at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service reception, service advisor, administrator, aftersales, aftermarket, motor, automotive, retail,