Cars2 now have an exciting opportunity for dedicated, talented professionals to become part of their sales teams at their busy dealerships in Wakefield.
Applications will be accepted from candidates in Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas who have a full UK Driving Licence (essential).
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. They have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot.
Cars2 have also opened our first Prestige used car centre in early 2018 and have further plans for expansion in the near future.
The Role of Sales Consultant:
A full time and permanent role in a customer facing environment with the following key responsibilities:
• Welcoming customers into the showroom and engaging with the to discuss their requirements
• Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
• Arranging test drives
• Completing paperwork
• Acting as a professional company representative
• Responsible for the appearance and organisation of the site in which you work
Experience in the motor industry is not required, as full training is provided to support you in being successful in a showroom environment. The ideal candidate will be a well presented and highly motivated team player who is:
• Able to build relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers
• Confident, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base
• Driven & determination to succeed and achieve targets
• Able to negotiate and drive sales
• Resilient, flexible and able to thrive in a challenging environment
For the role of Sales Consultant at Cars2 you will receive:
• Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £35,000 per annum
• Salary guarantee for first three months
• Company Car
• Life Assurance
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Cars2. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Car, vehicles, sales, executive, showroom, retail,