Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire and have an exciting opportunity for dedicated, talented professionals to become part of the sales teams at their busy dealerships across the group, including Pure Cars.
Applications will be accepted from candidates in Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas who have a Full UK Driving Licence (essential).
Cars2 has grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot. In early 2018, they opened their first Prestige used car dealership in Wakefield, known as Pure Cars.
For the role of Sales Consultant at Cars2 you will receive:
• £16,000 basic salary to give an uncapped OTE of £30,000 per annum
• Induction bonus
• Company Car
• Life Assurance
• 5.5 day working week
The Role of Sales Consultant:
A full time and permanent role in a customer facing environment with the following key responsibilities:
• Welcoming customers into the showroom and engaging with the to discuss their requirements
• Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
• Arranging test drives
• Completing paperwork
• Acting as a professional company representative
• Responsible for the appearance and organisation of the site in which you work
Experience in the motor industry is not required, as full training is provided to support you in being successful in a showroom environment. The ideal candidate will be a well presented and highly motivated team player who is:
• Able to build relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers
• Confident, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base
• Driven & determination to succeed and achieve targets
• Able to negotiate and drive sales
• Resilient, flexible and able to thrive in a challenging environment
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Cars2. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales executive, sales, showroom, cars, vehicles, business development,