OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a car dealership in King's Lynn, who are seeking a Sales Executive to join their sales team, selling both new and used vehicles for a strong brand currently enjoying huge success in the market.
A great opportunity to work with a strong, and growing, volume brand within an established and successful dealer group. Staff and customer care are at the forefront of the group's operation, with training and personal development, and career progression for staff at the heart of the ethos. The role brings a genuine opportunity to grow your own career and be well financially rewarded along the way, with a strong track record of sales and repeat business for the dealership. The business also understands the need to achieve as much of a work/life balance as possible for retail sales, and is closed on Sundays.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* To achieve and exceed individual sales targets, contributing to the site profitability
* Guiding the customer through the sales process from initial enquiry through to vehicle handover, keeping open and constant communication and ensuring the customer experience is consistently high
* Qualifying and advising on suitable vehicles and finance and insurance products
* Carry out test drives and product demonstrations
* Accurately appraise part-exchange vehicles
* Effectively and efficiently propose, negotiate and close sales
* Focus on generating new business opportunities and retaining repeat business from existing customers of the dealership
* At all times, to promote the company's culture of outstanding quality and customer service
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in a franchised car dealership as a Sales Executive would be ideal, but is not essential. A customer facing sales related background is preferable
* Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt swiftly to changing situations
* Target orientated mindset, with an enthusiastic and positive approach
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service
* A valid driving licence is essential to be able to carry out this job role
SALARY AND BENEFITS
My client is offering a basic salary package of £18,000 with an on-target-earnings potential of around £40,000 per annum. Company Car entitlement is also included, as well as a fantastic personal benefits package. Uniquely, the dealership is also closed on a Sunday, making the rota pattern Monday-Saturday with a weekday off week 1, then Monday-Saturday week 2
The dealership is located in King's Lynn, Norfolk
JOB REFERENCE: J3432
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client