We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Recruitment Coordinator to join a well-established complex care provider in the Nottingham area. Salary dependent on experience, between £20K - £22K.
The role will largely revolve around building and maintaining a temporary staffing desk and actively participating in new business.
The position would be suitable for (but not limited to) an internal recruiter, agency recruiter, or resourcer. The Position:
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
- Take an active role in the interview and selection process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting candidates
- Contribute to activities in order to develop the business. Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Be responsible for your own case load of clients to ensure the service runs smoothly, dealing with issues that arise and implementing changes which need to be made to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Work towards KPI's, targets and objectives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
To be considered for the Recruitment Coordinator role you will:
- Be motivated and driven
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Hold a full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.