HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS All levels Cambridge Salary Negotiable + uncapped commission
We are looking to recruit an experienced temp nursing and support worker recruiter to join our team in our Cambridge office. We have an exciting opportunity for a consultant to join our growing team coming on board to develop the Cambridge market in a growing division. This is a full 360 recruiter role (including sourcing of candidates and business development) that is fast paced and requires energy and enthusiasm.
The recruitment industry is exciting but is a highly-competitive, demanding, and fast-paced sector. Our Health & Social care division is our newest edition to the Interaction Recruitment portfolio and as a result we are looking for experienced Recruiters who have a desire to develop a career path within a company that can support your career goals. At Interaction you will be working alongside some of the most talented and successful people in theUKrecruitment industry. Alongside this we have a fantastic commission structure and a rewarding environment. What are we looking for?
Please note that all applicants must hold a current full UK driving license Duties will include
- Ambitious and driven people wanting to earn very good money
- High-achievers already working within Healthcare recruitment who wish to work in a more autonomous and rewarding environment; or
- Recruiters from another sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge; or
What's in it for you?
- Business Development
- Building client relationships and managing client
- Candidate sourcing
- Building candidate relationships and managing the needs of candidates.
- Account Management
- Highly competitive Salary, DOE
- Excellent commission structure
- Great career progression
- Company Car (Audi/BMW)/ Car Allowance & FREE Parking
- Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
- Annual, quarterly and monthly incentives including 2 week 5* holiday's in the Caribbean!
For more information please apply or email