£10.00 - £15.00 per hour
About our client
Our client a successful engineering company based in Worcester is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis.
Commutable distances to Worcester, include Droitwich, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport and the surrounding areas.
- Conduct first-off, in-process and final inspection of product using a mix of SPC and 100%, as required, using a range of inspection equipment (Shadowgraph, Tensile Tester, Vernier, Optical Measurement, etc)
- Compile information for product FAIR's, PPAP's and customer specific quality paperwork as required (Familiar with PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R-R, etc)
- Investigation and reporting on non-conformities
- Liaise with Section production staff to ensure timely workflow into Inspection in order to hit production due dates
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Proven knowledge and experience of TS 16949 and the Automotive sector essential
- Attention and passion for detail and problem resolution
- Familiar with standard Quality tools - PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R-R, etc
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Positive resilient attitude - flexible and engaged attitude to work
- Permanent Position
- £10.00 - £15.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Death in service policy
- Free Car Parking
- Breakout area
- Quarterly socials
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: (url removed) , or click to apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
 mailto:(url removed)