Red Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Manager for our clients busy manufacturing and head office operation based in Droitwich, WR9 on a permanent basis.
The position of Purchasing Manager will report into and be part of the senior management team and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining costings and structures, maintain audit schedules, maintain supplier relations and maintaining the correct stock levels across the business.
Ideally candidates will come from or be working in a current automotive organisation.
Candidate responsibilities will include:
* Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
* Negotiate with internal customers and/or suppliers in terms of contractual agreements
* Maintaining excellent supplier relationships across the business
* Monitor and assess any commercial risks in relation to existing suppliers and sub-suppliers
* Work closely with and develop the existing supplier base to ensure cost effectiveness
Candidate experience and qualifications will include having worked within a senior purchasing function, ideally have an automotive industry background with the ability to lead and develop a purchasing function within a global organisation.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Starting salary: £50kpa plus excellent company benefits.
Immediate interviews and starts are available!
For further information on this exciting role please contact Red Recruitment Group today!
Red Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency