Porsche Retail Group Ltd are seeking a Porsche Product Expert for their prestigious Mayfair centre - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world’s most iconic brands.
** Important **
For insurance purposes, applicants must be over age 21 and have held a full UK driving licence for over 2 years. To be successful you must have technical automotive experience for example, as an MOT tester, Service Advisor or Apprentice Technician.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager as Porsche Product Expert you will provide existing and prospective customers with product information, providing insights into Porsche and the Porsche Centre’s product and services, to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities as Porsche Product Expert
• Be the Centre expert and the first point of contact for all Customer queries in any medium regarding the usage and function of Porsche products including:
• Porsche Car Connect (PCC) and activating services as required
• Porsche Telematics
• Apple Car Play
• Personalisation Options
• Vehicle Products and Features
• Pro-actively offer every customer a second hand-over as part of “Porsche Masterclass” – either in the showroom of at the customer’s home or work.
• Work closely with After Sales colleagues to provide an excellent vehicle collection hand-over service for customers.
• Support the Porsche Centre with various marketing activities, included but not limited to:
• Taking stock images
• Attending and supporting centre marketing events both in centre and off-site
• Supporting the organisation of Centre marketing events
• Working with the Marketing Department to generate inspiring content for our social media platforms
• Working with the Marketing Department to generate informative content for our social medial platforms pages based on customer queries and latest product information e.g. ‘how to’ videos.
• Ensure all Centre staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
• Supporting the Centre with future electrification and be the Centre ‘electrification champion’ ensuring the Centre is ready and that Centre staff are up to date on the latest information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
• Work closely with the Group Training and Development Manager to feedback any knowledge gaps in the Centre team’s product knowledge to support their future development.
• Develop a good knowledge and understanding of all competitive products and dealerships in order to provide better insight to customers.
• Provide customers with specification information on all Porsche products and services available through the Centre including Aftersales.
• Assist with showroom preparation including vehicles, merchandise and displays.
• Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and Centre presentation.
In the role of Porsche Product Expert, the hours of work are 43.5 per week for 5 days – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm (with a day off in the week).
For the role of Product Demonstrator / Product Expert there is a salary on offer of up to £25,000 per annum plus a £2,500 bonus opportunity and VWG company funded vehicle. There is also an excellent benefits package available including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a second VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, showroom product expert, demonstrator,