Plastic Welder Fabricator
Up to £11 an hr No shifts, modern working environment, Bespoke projects, Days Monday to Friday, growing market leading company, location Tamworth. 7.30am to 4.15pm, Monday to Thursday, early finish on Friday
E3 Recruitment, are working closely with a market leading designer and manufacturer of special purpose vehicles. Due to business expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a number of fabricator / welder / welders to join a busy engineering workshop upon a permanent basis.
The successful fabricator welders must be able to demonstrate the ability to work to the high standards set by the Company and will need to have a proven track record of fabricating component fixtures along with experience of welding.
These positions would suit, fabricator / welders who are prepared to work upon plastic-based fabrications, FULL TRAINING CAN AND WILL BE PROVIDED, OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT.
The ideal Plastic Welder Fabricator will have experience with
* Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent, but not essential
* Have a fabrication-based background, with experience of welding or brazing
* Experience of working with plastic based materials would be an advantage but not essential as training is provided
* Experience of marking out, and measuring using mics, verniers and tapes
Benefits of the Plastic Welder role
* Pension scheme
* Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
* Life Assurance
* A team based culture which people are treated with respect and valued
* Job Security
* Free Parking
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Plastic welding opportunity before submitting your application then please call and ask for RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment