FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN AREA SALES MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE TO BREAK INTO THE EXPANDING AND VERY LUCRATIVE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY WITH A MAJOR FIRM IN THE INDUSTRY
TITLE: Pest Control Surveyor / Area sales executive
Package: £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on Experience) ( £40k OTE) uncapped Commission, Car, Mobile, Laptop, and Pension.
Location: Edinburgh [Scotland]
Previous industries: Pest Control, Hygiene, Wildlife Management, BPCA, Service Sales
Previous Job Titles: Pest Control Surveyor, Pest Control Technician, Pest Control Specialist, Business Development, Surveyor. Pest Control Area Sales Manager, Pest Control Sales Executive, Pest Control Business Development, area sales executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for their territory, conducting site surveys and offering advice to clients to deal with pests. On sale of contract/job work, pass over all necessary works instructions to sales office to facilitate work.
You will provide pricing and quotations to customers. You will also create reports based on work undertaken.
You must have good time management skills.
You will be required to visit clients, conduct site surveys and up sell their services into several industries, including property, retail and the public sector.
You will work closely alongside the technical team and build a strong relationship with them.
To develop key contracts, acting as first point of contact for sales/project work for regional customers.
Work towards KPI's, ensuring that you not only meet but also work to exceed them.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Pest Control Surveyor
• Excellent written & verbal communication Skills
• Full valid driving licence (for Van Technicians).
• Good understanding of field sales work
• Competent use of computer, electronic mail and adequate typing ability.
• Sales Qualification (desirable).
• RSPH Level 2 Award/ Certificate in Pest Management (desirable).
• BPCA Advanced Technician in Pest Control (desirable)
• YOU MUST HAVE A FULL AND CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE