Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer in Birmingham (2001).
My client is looking to take on an effective and efficient Paint Sprayer to start immediately in one of their large, fast-paced accident repair bodyshops.
Our client is offering an excellent salary, highly achievable bonus structure and great benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
* be experienced vehicle paint sprayers
* have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
* have all paint spraying skills
* have your own spray guns
* be able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
* be able to manage your own workload
* have a valid UK driving license
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
Please apply by:
* clicking on this advert to submit your CV
* emailing your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* calling Peter at Goldman & Fine
* visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
"Vehicle Paint Sprayer"