Protyre have a vacancy for a fully qualified Driver for an immediate start in a busy fast fit tyre centre in Yeovil.
Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees and their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and now operate across an expanding UK network of 143 centres.
The Role of Driver
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a Driver you will:
• Carry out multi drop deliveries in the local area.
• Collect customer returns.
• Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Assisting customers are collection points.
• General housekeeping of the warehouse when required.
• Completion of associated paperwork.
Skills and experience required.
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence with category B to driver up to 7.5 ton vehicles.
• Be familiar with the Working Time Directives and current Road Traffic Acts and Legislation.
• Experience in manual handling and heavy lifting.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Tyre, Stores and local area knowledge an advantage.
In return Protyre offer:
• Competitive basic rates of pay and opportunity to earn bonus.
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holiday) rising with continuous service.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Driver, logistics, transport, multi drop, driving, warehouse, stock,