Protyre have a vacancy for an experienced Multi Drop Driver for an immediate start in a busy fast fit tyre centre in Swansea.
As a part of Protyre, Harris Brothers provide coverage across South and West Wales. Nationally operating out of over 143 plus centres they have over 1,900 permanent employees in roles including Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians.
Reporting to the Wholesale Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a Driver you will:
• Carry out multi drop deliveries in the local area.
• Collect customer returns.
• Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Assisting customers are collection points.
• General housekeeping of the warehouse when required.
• Completion of associated paperwork.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as an ambassador for the company.
• Daily vehicle roadworthy inspections prior to use.
• High level customer service.
• Following all Health and Safety procedures.
• Reporting and documenting faulty/defective equipment.
• Compliance to vehicle loading/weight restrictions and load distribution.
Skills and experience required:
• Be a professional, respectful and customer focused team player.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence with category B to driver up to 7.5 ton vehicles.
• Be familiar with the Working Time Directives and current Road Traffic Acts and Legislation.
• Warehouse/Stores experience an advantage as manual handling and heavy lifting involved.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Tyre and local area knowledge an advantage.
So if you are not looking simply for a job and are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company then Protyre would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Driver, logistics, transport, multi drop, driving, warehouse, stock,