Protyre have an exciting new vacancy for a qualified Motorcycle / Mechanical Technician based at their flagship centre in Micheldever.
Are you passionate about bikes and providing excellent customer care?
If you have answered yes then Micheldever Tyre Services have the ideal opportunity for you to become a member of their Motorcycle team, to assist in building the business to an even higher level. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for career progression to become Lead Motorcycle Technician with an expanding company.
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will:
• Be competent in tyre fitting, chain/sprocket replacement and brake repairs
• Some servicing when required
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Responsibilities as a Motorcycle / Mechanical Technician:
• Quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
• Remove, refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
• Attend off-site training and experience days
Skills and Experience
• Maintenance & Repair qualifications
• Full Driving Licence
• Motorcycle knowledge essential
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Protyre are the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres which provides Fast fit Tyre coverage across South West and nationally operate out of 120 plus centres. They have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Tyre Technicians, Mechanics, Retail Assistants and MOT Technicians. Working for us opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, tyres, MOT, VOSA, fast fit, maintenance, repair, bike, motorcycle, technician, mechanic,