Transaction Manager Required For Main Dealer Based In North London
£20k Basic, £50k OTE Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent - 45 Hours Per Week
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Automotive Transaction Manager to join our client's busy and successful prestigious car dealership
The role will involve:
- Working to FSA regulations, promoting and arranging finance and insurance products
- Supporting and motivating the Sales team
- Providing quotations for customers and seeing each deal through to point of handover
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and that every customer is aware of the products available
- Stacking deals, assisting the Sales Manager in the general running of the sales team
To be considered for this role, candidates must have at least 2 years' recent experience in a Business Manager role within an Automotive main dealer, must be able to provide evidence of their F&I success, and have passion and enthusiasm for the industry and role.
We are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, approachable to both customers and colleagues, keen to be in the buzz of the showroom dealing with customers on a daily basis whilst maintaining the high level of professionalism and customer service expected from a prestigious dealership.
The successful candidate will have excellent motivational skills and be able to drive the performance of the sale steam.
This is an excellent opportunity - to apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference: PRS16774
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.