This excellent dealership is recruiting for an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor to work in our client’s busy commercial vehicle service department looking after both truck and van customers in Aylesbury.
Our client is a prestigious car dealership group who have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service.
As a Service Advisor you must enjoy working in a busy environment and will be motivated by providing excellence in customer care and your duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting customers with a smile
• Handling all customer enquiries
• Updating clients on progress
• Explaining to customers the works needed to be carried out on their vehicles
• Upselling additional products and services
• Working with the team using Kerridge Dealer Management System
As Service Advisor you would preferably have a background in commercial vehicles and a good understanding of commercial customers and their requirements and you must have:
• Motor trade Service Advisor experience ideally gained within a main dealership
• Be committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated through the achievement of set targets and personal goals
• Have the ability to work closely as part of a team as well as having the initiative to work on your own
• Show attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a genuine commitment to building lasting customer relationships.
As Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor you will work from 8am to 6pm with Saturdays on rota 8am to 1pm. You will receive an excellent salary package, a basic salary of £24,000 to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, motor, retail, prestige vehicles, service, customer service, advisor, Aftersales, aftermarket, commercial vehicle, hgv, vans, trucks,