Parts Manager required in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
£24k - £26k Basic, £4,000 p/a bonus opportunity + further incentives
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm, 7.30am to 12.00pm every other Saturday
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Parts Manager to work within a busy Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre on behalf our clients based in Hertfordshire.
The Job Role:
• To oversee and engage with the daily operations and all aspects of the Parts Department.
• Manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts for use in the Bishop’s Stortford workshop.
• Maintain accurate stock control.
• Liaise with suppliers, colleagues and other relevant individuals to identify and serve the needs and requirements of the business.
• Proactively support the Group Parts Manager in the overall performance of the Parts Department, covering colleagues at our other branches where and if applicable.
• Represent the company in a highly professional manner.
• Previous experience of at least 2 years working in a parts role.
• Outstanding and demonstrable communication skills, both oral and written communication with an exceptional telephone manner.
• Strong organisation skills, the ability to multi-task with keen problem-solving skills and attitude.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing work requirements to suit organisational needs and objectives.
• Accurate data-entry and strong attention to detail.
• Responsive, prompt and supportive to team and colleagues.
• Good understanding of cars, parts and general industry knowledge.
For more information please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS16843
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Bodyshop | Main Dealer | | Parts Department | Parts Manager | Hertfordshire |