Automotive Parts Advisor
Up to £21,000 basic + £3,000 in bonus
Hours to be confirmed upon registration
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor with a background working in a dealership. If so, this could be the role for you!!
My client, a well-established and successful Commercial Main Dealer is looking to recruit a personable Parts Advisor. To be considered for this role you must have a can do attitude and have experience of working solely on your own.
In this role you will need to:
- Accurately identify, locate and pick parts for workshop staff and customers
- Check in parts deliveries
- Liaise with the workshop, service advisors and customers
- Have a professional demeanour at all times
- Be confident with IT systems
If you want to join a company that offers a fantastic working environment and some great company benefits then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.