Protyre have a great job opportunity for an experienced MOT Vehicle Technician in Poulton, Lancashire
Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees and their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide our Customers with a valued service to make a difference. Having built success on the back of their professionalism, they and now operate across an expanding UK network of 143 centres.
As a MOT Technician you will report to the Centre Manager and be responsible for:
• Carrying out MOT tests in accordance with VOSA, company guidelines and procedures
• Carry out the fitment of tyres and the mechanical repair of a wide range of customer vehicles
• Provide products and services to a high standard
• Comply with the company procedure and Health & Safety regulations
• Ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey
• Portraying a professional image.
As a MOT Technician your skills and experience will include:
• You will be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full licence
• NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part 3 or equivalent
• Experienced in Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
• Full valid Driving Licence
• Excellent customer service.
• Experience in a professional workshop environment.
• The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
In return Protyre offer:
• Competitive basic rates of pay and opportunity to earn bonus.
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holiday) rising with continuous service.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, MOT, maintenance,