Protyre have a vacancy for a fully qualified MOT Technician in Penrith where you will be reporting to the Centre Manager to provide efficient and effective customer service and maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,600 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres, with plans to increase the network by further in 2018.
As a MOT Technician you will:
• Be responsible carrying out repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Hold an NVQ level 3 in a related subject or equivalent.
• Complete various mechanical and servicing work.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Perform MOT Inspections and Repairs in accordance with VOSA
Your responsibilities as MOT Technician will include:
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments as required
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles
Skills and experience required:
• Clean Driving Licence
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, repair, tyres, fitter, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair, MOT, VOSA,